Terms & Conditions
EduOrbis is a free / paid instructive support of the individual learner that permits Members to consider intelligent mixed media courseware and instructive and preparing assets on the web.
1. Qualification: Use of and Membership in the EduOrbis Services is void where disallowed.
- By utilizing the EduOrbis Services, you speak to and warrant that (an) all enrollment data you submit is honest.
- Your utilization of the EduOrbis Services does not damage any material law or direction.
2. Terms: This Agreement should stay in a full constrain and impact while you utilize the EduOrbis Services or are a Member.
3. Copyright Policy: 3. You may not post, adjust, convey, or imitate in any capacity any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other restrictive data having a place with others without getting the earlier composed assent of the proprietor of such exclusive rights.
All content are given by the instructors of that particular courses so “EduOrbis” is only providing
The framework for courses. All content responsibilities are with instructors.
4. Security: EduOrbis keep your data private. Our servers naturally record data made by your utilization of the Services. Data contents your program sort, IP address, the page went you. We also track different activities like connection with third party using the EduOrbis.
5. Use of data collected: EduOrbis gathers client submitted data, for example, name and email location, to verify clients and to send warnings to those clients identifying with the EduOrbis administration. We may likewise utilize a client’s email location to send overhauls, bulletins, or news in regards to the Services.
- Content that contains deliberately off base data or that is posted with the goal of misdirecting others.
- Content that defames, harasses or threatens others;
- Content that talks about illicit exercises with the plan to confer them;
Instructor Terms & Conditions
EduOrbis may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by EduOrbis on the EduOrbis Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the EduOrbis Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
EduOrbis reserves the right, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the EduOrbis Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
1. Role of EduOrbis
EduOrbis will only providing online platform as a service to course creators. EduOrbis will not sell or use any of your course content for any commercial purpose.
When you register and become a Member, you will be asked to change a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree to notify EduOrbis immediately if you found any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password.
3. Copyright Policy
You may not post, adjust, convey, or imitate in any capacity any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other restrictive data having a place with others without getting the earlier composed assent of the proprietor of such exclusive rights. All content are given by the instructors of those particular courses so “EduOrbis” is only providing the framework for courses. All content responsibilities are with instructors. The format required for content will be directed by EduOrbis, once you registered.
4. Validation of Content
EduOrbis makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transfer to other Members.
5. Addition or Removal of course
For removal of course/s, Course providers should inform to EduOrbis team well in advance (at least 1 month before) with reason through registered email id. Course providers can provide number of courses on portal and there is no any limitation until the contents and its quality matches as per international standards.
6. Content/Activity Prohibited
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the EduOrbis. EduOrbis reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in EduOrbis sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the EduOrbis Services and terminating the Membership of such violators.
EduOrbis is not responsible for any enrollment of students to the courses.
EduOrbis will provide paid services like content writing, making of videos and designing of advertisements if required.